Bridge the Achievement Gap - BTAG
A popular program for high school students in the Largo area has moved to the Greater Ridgecrest YMCA. Bridging the Achievement Gap or (BTAG) started this school year for grades 9-12.
BTAG helps high school students with homework, career counseling and more. The program is held on select weekdays after the school day. Besides homework and career counseling for students the program will also help teens with the following:
- Improve their grade point average (GPA)
- Tutor for PSAT/SAT/ACT
- Graduate with high school diploma
- Complete applications for college admissions
- Complete applications for financial aid
- End-of-Course Exams
- prepare for Florida State Assessments
Students will be picked up and bussed from their high school to the YMCA from:
For more information please contact the Greater Ridgecrest YMCA at (727) 559-0500. BTAG is closed on Pro Education days and other Pinellas County School closure days.