M.A.S.H. – Mainstream Adults Sharing Hope
Program for Adults ages 18 and up
The Y provides a safe, welcoming space for people of all ages and abilities. M.A.S.H. is a popular program for adults with physical and cognitive disabilities to find community through uplifting activities that encourage socialization and healthy habits.
- When: Every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month
- Where: Unless otherwise noted, meet in the Multi-Purpose room at John Geigle (North Pinellas) YMCA 6:30 - 8:30pm.
- Contact: To get involved, contact Sandy Reierson, M.A.S.H. Coordinator: 727.772.9622 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fees: This is a community program. Financial assistance is available for membership and other YMCA programs.
- Most activities take place at the YMCA. Some special events may take place outside the YMCA and have a minimal fee for participation.
Upcoming Events & Activities
- APRIL 28th
A fun cardio workout using exercise balls and drumsticks.
- MAY 12th
HAND ART PROJECT
Make a cute and meaningful gift for a special mother in your life.
- MAY 26th
Get your mini golf swing ready for the course.
- JUNE 9th
GOLDEN RETRIEVER RESCUE
Meet the pups and brighten your day.
- JUNE 23rd
Let's go to the movies with friends.