M.A.S.H. – Mainstream Adults Sharing Hope
Program for Adults ages 18 and up
A group of adults with physical and cognitive disabilities find community through uplifting activities that encourage socializing, developing healthy habits.
- When: Every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month
- Where: Unless otherwise noted, we meet in the Multi-purpose room at John Geigle (North Pinellas) YMCA 6:30 - 8:30pm.
- Contact: To get involved, contact Sandy Reierson, M.A.S.H. Coordinator: 727.772.9622 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fees: This is a community program. Financial assistance is available for membership and other YMCA programs.
- Additional Info: Most activities take place at the YMCA. Some special events may take place outside the YMCA and have a minimal fee for participation.
Spring Events & Activities
- JAN 27th
RUTH ECKERD HALL TOUR
- FEB 10th
VALENTINE'S DAY DANCE
Let's celebrate LOVE! Bring your best dance moves.
- FEB 24th
Let's KNOCK 'EM DOWN and have some fun.
- MARCH 10th
Let's see what we can find out and about the YMCA campus. Bring your binoculars!
- MARCH 24th
A totally fun and creative way to exercise!